Волки. Тёмные времена

Объявление

Новинки Ролевой
ТАК!! УВАЖАЕМЫЕ ЛЮДИ! ВЫ ЗАБЫВАЕТЕ, ЧТО АДМИНЫ ДЕЙСТВИТЕЛЬНО СТРАШНЫ В ГНЕВЕ! А НУ БЫСТРО ОТПИСЫВАТЬСЯ! ПО ПУНКТИКАМ!! АТЬ-ДВА!!
По окончании лета появились не которые новинки, среди которых - вот эта удобная таблица. Всё, что вас интересует можно теперь найти в таблице, не роясь на форуме. Нам нужны модераторы и активные участники, с удовольствием пригласим и тех и этих. Скоро будет смена власти, по крайней мере в двух стаях. Готовьтесь)
Быстро-быстро.... Ребят, на самом деле - так нечестно. Значит админы играют в междусобойчик? Вы думаете, у нас хватает времени и сил чтобы отписываться за вас за всех? Горналас - единственный, кто заходил и заходит сейчас. Так что берите с него пример, господа форумчане...
Злая Лион.
Информация
Доска почёта

Стая Клыков
Омела проводит собрание и сообщает общую ситуацию в Долине. В стае намечается раскол - кто-то за небескорыстную помощь соседям, кто-то за полный нейтралитет.
Стая Ночи
На лагерь произошло нападение. Все воины находятся в пограничных патрулях, защищать лагерь некому. Натиск врагов сдерживают всего трое, но потери уже есть, и они долго не продержатся.
Стая Снега
Пожалуй, самая пофигистичная стая из всех. Новости о нападении на соседей до них еще не дошли, поэтому никто особо не торопится им помогать. Все спокойно трапезничают и ложатся спать, не зная, что за этот игнор их могут возненавидеть...

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Волки. Тёмные времена » Гостевая книга » Гостевая книга.

Гостевая книга.

Сообщений 91 страница 100 из 108

Wow, this article is fastidious, my sister is analyzing these kinds of things, thus I am going to convey her.

It's really very complicated in this active life to listen news on Television, so I just use the web for that reason, and obtain the latest news.

Hello it's me, I am also visiting this web site daily, this website is genuinely pleasant and the people are genuinely sharing good thoughts.

Your mode of telling the whole thing in this piece of writing is really fastidious, every one be capable of without difficulty be aware of it, Thanks a lot.

I think everything wrote was very reasonable. But, what about this? suppose you added a little content? I mean, I don't wish to tell you how to run your blog, however what if you added a headline to possibly grab people's attention? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is kinda boring. You could peek at Yahoo's front page and note how they write article headlines to grab viewers to click. You might add a video or a picture or two to grab people interested about what you've got to say. In my opinion, it could bring your blog a little bit more interesting.

These are genuinely enormous ideas in about blogging. You have touched some nice points here. Any way keep up wrinting.

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Great work!

Hey there! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the superb work!

My spouse and  I stumbled over here coming from a different web address and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to going over your web page yet again.

Wow, incredible weblog layout! How long have you been running a blog for? you made running a blog glance easy. The whole look of your web site is wonderful, as neatly as the content material!

Вы здесь » Волки. Тёмные времена » Гостевая книга » Гостевая книга.